- those born male or female have different spiritual channels (called vessels) and thus are capable of different spells at varying strengths, judge yourself accordingly.
- when sigils are used accuracy is important
- There are certain terms I use present in near eastern mythology, I was taught these terms as a translation, judge accordingly.
- I've done my best to re-adapt the spells in to more modern language, if they sound archaic/pretentious/old I apologize
- I'll put together a more comprehensive kit when I have more energy 🧞 🔮 ✨
I'm working on a more comprehensive guide, so here it is! https://telegra.ph/Some-useful-knowledge-01-19 🔮 🧞 🏜️ 🧙
@GreatMageOfTheNorth ugh good to know there's weird transphobic bullshit in near eastern magic too
(most of the witch books ive peeked at of domestic origin are..... not... good..... in that regard)
@anna because unfortunately treating trans people properly is "new", it was explained to me as the whole bodily biology thing. Personally I have never seen a difference as to which gender I've cast as. All the spells I use are mostly neutral.
A witchy space for most any face! Whether a witch or a witch-respecter, join the coven that is free of fash, TERFs, feds, and bigots